Saturday, October 01, 2005

Mecca recordings/urban home entertainment

I have worked in the entertainment business for over 15 years I have seen the best come and go when I watched how Barrett Dungy from the Atlanta based Mecca recording market his Urban Home Entertainment brand and his new brand Lving Room Home Entertainment was amazed .
how he was Abel to acompish so much in a short peered of time.
One thing is Barttett work ethic and how he treats his staff . He Makes them all part of the mission
and every one shares in the company's fast yet steady growth. Having worked as a consultant for 6 months with Mr.dungy I actual learned from him a few things myself .As constants we must always act like we have all the ansers.But from working with Mecca music and Barrett dungy and Michael j powell label I ended up the student keep doing what you do
JACKSON ,KLIEN AND HASTIN
TYE WOODS C.C.A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home